Glen Abbey Montessori School Inc. has been serving the Oakville community since 1996. We are a private Montessori school, licensed under the Ministry of Education and accredited by the Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators.
We take great pride in serving the Oakville community and exceptional care in guiding our future leaders.
At Glen Abbey Montessori School, our goal is to prepare each child to become a citizen of the world by encouraging him or her to gain the skills and confidence that are required, to meet the challenges of self, family, community, and the world at large. To achieve this, we ensure that we hire qualified, fully accredited Montessori Teachers. We offer an excellent program, as well as an enriched environment where our students are inspired to realize their full academic, personal and social potential.
What Glen Abbey Montessori School offers to you and your child:
- A convenient location within the Glen Abbey community (QEW and Dorval)
- Accredited by the Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators (CCMA)
- Licensed by the Ministry of Community and Social Services
- A program that also offers drama, music, art, introductory French, and public speaking
- Fully qualified and dedicated Montessori teachers
- Classes are taught in a home-like, residential setting carefully designed to ensure an easy transition from home to school for our young students
- A proven track record where graduates who have completed the full-time three-year CASA program, easily transition into any chosen future academic curricula
- An indoor and outdoor recreation area
- A low teacher-student ratio (1:8)
- Enrolment for children between the ages of 2.5 – 6 years
- Extended hours available through; After-School Programs